We are honored to be your care provider. Here’s what to know before you visit IVX Health.
Welcome to IVX Health! Here’s what to know before your first visit:
- Patients are shown immediately to their private suite upon arrival, eliminating wait time and minimizing exposure to others.
- When you arrive for your first appointment, we will capture some additional information, including your demographics and medication history. We will also confirm the insurance we have on file.
- Once we are ready to begin your treatment, one of our clinicians will explain the procedure to you and answer any of your questions.
- Our goal is to provide the best possible patient experience for our patients. To learn more, please click here.
- Due to COVID-19 limitations, we are currently not allowing guests in our centers.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water the day before if you’re receiving an infusion.
Need directions? Click here to find your local IVX Health center.
We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment. Please remember to bring your insurance card and to contact us by phone at 1-800-746-8147 prior to your scheduled visit if any of the below apply:
- You have recently been ill.
- You have recently been on antibiotics.
- You have had a recent surgery or have an upcoming surgery.
- You have any changes in insurance.
Our goal is to provide the safest and most enjoyable environment possible for your care. During your visit, please let us know if you need anything – from snacks to refreshments – we have you covered.
As COVID-19 continues to evolve, IVX Health has taken additional steps and approaches to our day-to-day clinical operations to ensure the safest environment possible for our patients and staff. Please read more about our COVID-19 preparedness here.
Thank you for being an IVX Health patient! After your appointment is completed, please remember to schedule your next visit before you leave the center. If you experience any concerning symptoms after your infusion or injection, please contact your referring provider.
We may also send you a text message after your appointment asking for feedback about your visit.
- About IV Therapy
- About IVX Health
- All Conditions
- Allergic Asthma
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anemia & Iron Deficiency
- Children & Chronic Illness
- Children & Family
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Migraines
- Common Cold
- Crohn's Disease
- Employment with Chronic Illness
- Flu Season
- Health Tips
- Healthy Living
- Heart Health
- Hydration Therapy
- Immune System Function
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Mental Health
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Patient Education
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Seasonal Allergies
- Seasonal Tips
- Severe Asthma
- Traveling with Chronic Illness
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vitamin and Mineral Infusions
- What to Expect