Designed for the unique needs of immunocompromised patients.
Stand-alone centers, no waiting rooms, private suites, and visits by appointment only are just a few of the ways we hope to make care at IVX Health the safest experience possible for your patients.
Redefine your care experience
Simply put, patients who need ongoing infusion or injection treatment deserve better options for when, where and how they receive care.
Located in the communities where people live and work, IVX Health serves those with complex chronic conditions by delivering high-quality, personalized care in a private, comfortable setting so patients can continue to live their best lives.
Designed to support you and your care team.
- Large, private infusion suites designed for individualized care
- Onsite nurse practitioners provide oversight for every encounter
- Nurse to patient ratio that does not exceed a 1:3 ratio
- Physician medical directors provide care management and clinical review
- Clinical notes and feedback provided to your practice for every encounter
For every new patient, our team will:
- process your referral
- verify benefits and eligibility
- gain approval and communicate back to you
- Explore financial assistance and other programs
- Consult patient on benefits and next steps
- Schedule the patient appointment and notify you
Ready to make a referral?
Our referral process is quick and easy.
Just fax us the order and insurance information to the center in your area, and we take care of the rest.